Possible Signs of WATER Leaks
- Your water bill goes up for no apparent reason.
- Low water pressure
- Flooded floors, cracked slabs, damp or wet walls or ceilings
- Running toilet or other running water sounds
Where WATER Leaks Can Occur
- The main water line from your water meter to your house.
- Pipes in the attic, walls, floor, or connections to appliances
- Drips underneath your sinks or appliances (water heaters too)
- Dripping faucets or outside hose bibs
Possible Signs of GAS Leaks
- The unmistakable, rotten-egg smell of natural gas
Where GAS Leaks Can Occur
- Gas lines feeding your water heater or other gas-fired devices
If you think you have a Water or Gas Leak…
Call Us Now: 760-574-4444
What to Expect from Tommy Rooter
- Plumbing Expertise:
We can fix any plumbing problem.
- On-Time Arrival:
Prompt service at the scheduled time.
- Courteous Service:
Friendly plumbers with respect for your family & property.
Answers to all your questions.
The latest equipment, effective techniques, and cleaned-up workspace.
- Free Estimate and Competitive Pricing:
No overtime, trip charges or upsells.